Humpty is sure to be a favourite for years to come with his happy smile, snappy bowtie and of course he wouldn't be Humpty without his bandages!
He is a large fellow at around 40cm tall and oh so soft and cuddly, but don't worry - Humpty can tag along everywhere because you can safely pop him in the wash anytime he gets a bit grubby.
Handmade from 100% cotton, with love by the women of Hathay Bunano, whose mission is simply to "provide employment, make beautiful toys and support families"; when you take home a Pebble toy, you are supporting women in Bangladesh and their families through fair paid meaningful work.
Why We Love Him:
- Favourite fairy tale and rhyme character
- Hand crocheted by fair trade artisans
- 100% soft cotton outer – machine washable
- Soft and safe for very small children (no small parts)
- Made in fair and ethical conditions, supporting families in rural Bangladesh
- Creative Skills: using imagination, creating scenarios and new worlds
- Social & Emotional Skills: comfort and security
- Social skills: sharing, co-operating, negotiating, and role playing
- Communication skills: talking and listening as part of pretend play, and practicing new words and sounds.
- Fine Motor Skills: grasping, holding, and manipulating.
- Recommended for Ages 3 months +
- 100% Cotton outer
- Fair trade made
- Product Dimension: Approx. 40cm tall x 18cm wide
- Handmade in Bangladesh