Unicorns - they are the most magical of mythical creatures, and the most beautiful! A completely handmade unicorn doll that also rattles is a great cuddle buddy as well as an entertaining toy for babies. What a perfect gift for a new baby!
All Pebble products are made in Bangladesh by the extremely talented and capable artisans at Hathay Bunano. We love their workmanship - every piece is made with such care, and every one is unique.
When you purchase a Pebble toy you are helping to support families in rural Bangladesh, removing the need for economic migration to the cities and to providing women with flexible working opportunities which are close to their homes.
Materials: 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill.
Care instructions: machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low setting
Why We Love It:
- Hand crocheted by fair trade artisans
- 100% soft cotton outer – machine washable
- Soft and safe from birth (no buttons or small parts)
- Made in fair and ethical conditions, supporting families in rural Bangladesh
- Social & Emotional Skills: comfort and security
- Social skills: sharing, co-operating, negotiating, and role-playing (for toddlers and older children)
- Communication skills: talking and listening as part of pretend play (for toddlers and older children), and practicing new words and sounds.
- Motor Skills: grasping, holding, and manipulating.
- Suitable and safe from birth
- 100% Cotton outer
- Fair trade made
- Product Dimension: approximately 19cm tall, size is a guide only and may vary due to every rattle being handmade and unique
- Handmade in Bangladesh